1. For orders of R750 or more, Vic Clothing delivers free of charge within South Africa, to your door.
2. For orders less than R750, a delivery charge of R100 will be added to your order.
3. Vic Clothing does not deliver to PO Boxes.
4. At this stage Vic Clothing only delivers within South Africa.
1. Vic Clothing delivers Mon-Fri, within business hours in the Republic of South Africa.
2. As a buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
3. In the case of door-to-door delivery, your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
4. In the case of door-to-door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery use the mobile phone number you provided in your order and/or leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery.
5. The courier will try once more, and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, it will be your responsibility to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange delivery.
6. If you don't contact the Vic Clothing within 5 working days of the courier attempting the second delivery, the courier will return the parcel to Vic Clothing, and we will contact you via email to discuss potential redelivery at your own cost.
7. If this attempt does not succeed within a reasonable amount of time, Vic Clothing will reimburse you the rand value paid for the product(s) purchased. Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed.
Delivery time and delays
- Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa is 6 working days.
- As outlined in Section 7.1 above, all Vic Clothing's deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
- A delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted by an individual on your behalf at your specified delivery address.
- This also applies when the package has been handed over by the courier, as indicated in the courier's tracking system.
- It is your responsibility, as buyer, to ensure that you or the intended receiver of the gift (when applicable) inspect(s) the parcel on arrival and makes known any justifiable complaints. The receiver has the right to refuse the parcel if it appears to have been opened or if it has clearly been damaged.
- Such complaints and claims must be brought to the attention of Vic Clothing by emailing email@example.com
- If neither the depot nor the tracking system provides any indication where the parcel is, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the parcel is found, it will be sent to the specified delivery address by the usual procedure, as set out in the delivery clause.
- If the parcel is declared lost, Vic Clothing will notify you and reimburse you for the lost parcel (to the amount of the product purchase price and any relevant delivery fee).